Terry E. Sealey
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Representation
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Business Practice
- Employment Law
- Real Estate
- Texas, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District, 2007
Mr. Sealey is an associate in the Hoover Slovacek LLP litigation group representing construction companies, landlords, property associations, and other business entities in a multitude of disputes. Mr. Sealey has extensive trial experience in both state and federal court as well as a variety of arbitration tribunals across the country. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sealey represented computer and software companies on a wide variety of civil disputes ranging from breach of contract/collection issues to complex commercial litigation and employment matters.
- Mr. Sealey has successfully tried and defended multiple lawsuits resulting in favorable awards for his clients in excess of $5,000,000.00 in addition to the successful defense of a $2,500,000.00 employment dispute.
- Mr. Sealey has submitted and received favorable rulings on briefs to the Texas courts of appeals and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.